FAQsWHAT ARE MINK LASHES?
Lashes are made with 100% authentic Siberian mink fur. The mink fur is sterilized for production, hypoallergenic and Cruelty-Free. You can continue to use your lashes up to 25 times with the required care and maintenance. “Minks” look amazingly real, are lightweight on the lids and have a comfortable cotton band that easily conforms to the eyelid. The fur is too delicate to withstand mascara which will cause them to lose their characteristics as well as their longevity. Email or call us if you aren't sure which lashes will work for your eye shape! We can definitely help with that.
HUMAN HAIR AND SYNTHETIC LASHES
Human hair is just that and is heavy to the eyelids. Synthetic lashes are very often labeled “human hair” and they aren’t hair of any kind. They are a fiber made lash, the most fake looking when worn, and neither human hair or synthetics are able to withstand use up to 25 times like the minks. They are commonly made with plastic bands to adhere to the lids, which don’t always keep in place, feel heavy and also can be uncomfortable.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CRUELTY-FREE?
Yes! There is no animal testing that goes into our eye shadow and lash products. The collection of the mink fur for the lashes is harvested through the natural shedding cycle of the mink animal of which is gently brushed off and sterilized to be used in the making of the lashes.HOW CAN I PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS?
Please check back soon on our homepage for information on our customer loyalty program that will include how to promote our brand to achieve free products.
All items that are marked down and on Sale are final.EXCHANGE RATE FEES
iLushess Lashes is not responsible for any and all exchange rate fees that are potentially incurred by your card issuing company at the time of purchase. These fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Our prices are USD unless otherwise stated.CURRENCY CONVERTER
Cart items can be displayed in currency other than USD when the currency converter is selected; if you do not see your country's currency listed please use your own converter. All items during the final checkout however will display in USD.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Please contact us immediately after placing an order if you wish to cancel. We cannot guarantee it hasn’t shipped, if it has shipped we will gladly process a return once you receive your merchandise but can not process a cancellation. Please review RETURNS & EXCHANGES here ---> https://ilushess.com/pages/returns for how to proceed.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY ORDER?
Do inquire with household members or neighbors if any packages have been received/held on your behalf. Contact USPS online or by phone and provide your tracking number to inquire about the location of your delivery. If it has become lost by USPS, please provide us with the tracking number and details and iLushess Cosmetics will file a claim with USPS and resolve of reissuing your order.
HOW TO APPLY ILUSHESS LASHES
When you first open any pair of lashes, minks or otherwise, check for the correct lash for each corresponding eye. To some that is obvious, as well as which side is what. But with so many eyelash styles it can at times get confusing. When opening the box, make sure the direction of the lash tips are facing away from you before removing each one for application and you will ensure they go to the appropriate eye.
- Gently lift the cotton band of the lash by the corner with your nails or tweezers, to release from tray.
- Place lash strip on your lash line to size the width and trim (if necessary) from the inside for any tapered pair or trim sparingly from outer and inner corners for those pairs with a longer length at center (this helps to keep original shape).
- Curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler for a blended look. You can apply mascara to your own lashes at this step if desired, not on the minks.
- Apply adhesive to cotton band, with a little extra on either corner to prevent any "lift-off", wait 10 seconds.
- Apply lash strip to lash line beginning at the center, adjusting the outer corner and inner corner for precise fit. Use our handy Lash Applicator that is sold under ESSENTIALS to help apply and/or adjust your lashes.
HOW TO REMOVE MINKS
- With a cotton swab, dab a small amount of oil-free makeup remover along your lash line to release the lash adhesive. You will begin to see the lash strip releasing from the eyelid.
- Using your fingers, gently grab hold of the base of the lash strip near the cotton band from the outer corner of your eye and begin to slowly peel your iLushess Lashes toward the inner corner of your eye.
CARE & MAINTENANCE OF LASHES
Do not apply mascara onto the minks as it will ruin the quality of the product, but apply on your own lashes if desired prior to lash application. You cannot wear the lashes in water or soak them for any reason as we cannot guarantee the shape and/or curl will remain intact. Upon removal do the following:
- Swab oil-free makeup remover on the cotton bands to help to loosen any glue. You can use either your fingers or tweezers but take care to remove the adhesive in a gentle manner.
- Place your iLushess Lashes in their magnetic box to keep their contour and to keep away from dust. Do not be concerned with slight shedding over time as this is normal due to their delicate nature.